Guide de voyage Dublin / Lonely Planet
A small capital with a huge reputation, Dublin has a mix of heritage and hedonism that will not disappoint. All you have to do is show up. Lonely Planet is your passport to Dublin, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Find your perfect Dublin pub, see the Book of Kells at Trinity College library, and explore the city’s foodie scene; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Dublin and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Dublin Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – Dublin today, history, literature, music, architecture, the Irish way of life, food, drink
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 29 colour maps
Coverage includes: Grafton Street, St Stephen’s Green, Merrion Square, Around, Temple Bar, Kilmainham, the Liberties, North of the Liffey, Docklands, The Southside, Day Trips from Dublin, Sleeping and more
|Série||Lonely Planet Travel Guide|
|Reliure||Kartonierter Einband (Kt)|