Western Brazil is a vast, dramatic and spectacular destination. From the lush and thunderous Iguacu Falls, the ocelots, macaws and anacondas of the Pantanal, to the lush and mighty Amazon, this Handbook will help you pick the most rewarding places to discover in this diverse region. Also includes information on the cities of Sao Paulo & Belem.
Home to the world's grandest waterfall, the finest wildlife-viewing area in the Americas, and the mighty Amazon, Western Brazil is a vast, dramatic and spectacular destination. From the lush and thunderous Iguacu Falls, to spotting ocelots, macaws and anacondas in the Pantanal, to the best ecolodges in the rainforest; this Handbook will help you pick the most rewarding places to discover in this diverse region.
- Includes information on Sao Paulo, Belem and Manaus, the main gateway cities for the region
- Practicalities section with essential advice on getting there and around.
- Highlights map and inspirational colour section so you know what not to miss.
- Reliable listings that you can trust, including where to eat, sleep and relax.
- Detailed street maps for key destinations in the region.
Filled with advice on how to get the best from this unforgettable and adventurous region, this Footprint guide will help you explore the concrete jungles of the city one day and explore the magnificent, near-mythical rainforest the next.